|SUPtheWorld Adds Portugal to its Destinations|
|Wednesday, 23 January 2013 00:00|
©SUPtheWorld - Portugal
PORTUGAL, Spain - SUPtheWorld has officially added medieval castles, lakes, gastronomy, history and a UNESCO World Heritage site to its tours . . . all thanks to their new destination, Portugal.
A fully guided tour with luxury accommodations.
- Explore the medieval castle town of Obidos.
- Local gastronomy and history
- River adventure on the majestic Rio Tejo visiting Castelo do Almourol.
- Cruise around islands and creeks and discover Castelo do Bode by SUP.
- Visit the Knights Templar Town of Tomar and the Convento de Cristo a UNESCO world heritage site.
SUPtheWorld offers unique surf and/or flat-water locations as well as once-in-a-lifetime expeditions. Immerse yourself in the pristine waters of Australia, Canada, Costa Rica, Taiwan, Puerto Rico, the Solomon Islands, Thailand and many more. All locations cater from couples to small groups and offer personal service with professional guides and packages.
Experience foreign cultures, waters and meet fellow SUPers who’ll guide you through their own country, will dial you in to the best places to SUP as well as great local eats and cultural sites. Plus they’ll ensure you get to see a lot of areas from a unique water perspective, far removed fromr egular vacationers.
To check out all the locations (and to daydream a little) visit our website and see which country suits you the best: SUPtheWorld.